Sunday, December 24, 2006

Go!

Whenever NyCee goes to Michigan, she learns something new. In September, she learned to sit up by herself with the help of my niece Taliyah. In December, she learned to pull herself up on a step in my parents' living room. In addition to that, she now crawls. Yes, she is crawling. Gone are the days of putting her blanket on the floor with her toys so that she can just scoot around. I didn't realize that she had gained such momentum. I put her on the floor by the office door and walked across the room.

When I turned around, she was right behind me. Where did she get that speed from?

Now when I put her on the floor, she will not sit still. And forget a diaper change--that is like tug-of-war. I put her down, she turns over to crawl away, I turn her back over and the cycle continues.

Even though, this has been a whopper of a year, I am glad that I had the opportunity to capture these precious moments and share them on the blog.

No comments: