Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"Stop raiding my sock drawer!"

Everyday, Nycee is becoming more mobile and less stationary. As a result, when I leave her alone in the room, I place her on the floor and not on the bed. My bed sits relatively high off the floor (I like for my feet to swing when I am sitting on the side of the bed) and my concern is that she will roll off onto the floor.

I walked out of the room to do something and I came back to find her raiding my sock drawer. I thought I had several years before she attacked my closet for clothes.

What amazed me was the fact that she was in front of the ottoman when I left the room. So in a couple of minutes, she scooted across the floor to the drawer. Babies are truly amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dayna,
I visit your blog all of the time, but I rarely hit it on the same day of a posting which is why I never respond. I didn't know whether or not you scroll back to check old postings. My niece is a doll! Thanks for taking the time and loving us enough to do this. It makes me feel as though we aren't missing so much by being so far apart. xoxox- my virtual hug.
Peace, Auntie Rahz

Undomestic said...

Oh, the fun has not even started yet!!!!!