Monday, September 10, 2007

I've been played

I thought that Operation: No more bottle was a failure. Actually it wasn't. In fact, NyCee doesn't need a bottle at all. She has been playing me this entire time.

She stayed with her aunt this afternoon while I attended a workshop at the university. Around 1201p I received a call from Tarisa telling me that NyCee has been playing me like a fiddle. Tarisa stated that NyCee had her lunch, a diaper change, and was told to lay down on the bed for her nap. In anticipation of a repeat of the day before, (the 1 hour scream session) Tarisa laid NyCee down a little early. Well, that was actually unnecessary. NyCee whimpered a little and then fell fast asleep.

Tarisa did not even take the bottle in the room. So basically, I have been played. That little girl is quite the slickster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

You have that all wrong! She is not a slickster, you are a SOFTY! That's how come you get played! HA-HA-HA!

Love you much,
Auntie Nita