Friday, September 21, 2007

Lost

Yesterday I was feeling a bit under the weather. You know the cold-like symptoms of stuffy, achy head, runny nose and nasal congestion. (Isn't that an oxymoron?) Anyway, I was just feeling really bad. In an effort to keep my little tater bean quiet, I let her play with my phone. I have learned to lock the keys as she has called my husband and my mother a couple of times. Anyway, because she was quietly watching "The Backyardigans" I dozed off. When I woke up, she was on the floor reading a book to Mocha.

A couple of hours later, I realized that I hadn't seen my phone. In a foggy haze, I have searched every low place that I could think of. Under and in the couch, under the tables, the stove, and refrigerator, in her toy bin, under the bed, in the trash, etc. Of course, I called the phone several times but the problem is that the phone is on vibrate and low because I can not stand to hear some one's phone blaring in public places. When the baby went to bed, I called it in an effort to hear it vibrating some where. I have no idea where it is! I asked NyCee and Mocha both if they knew where it was but they just stared at me.

No comments: