Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yep, still lost

Day three--No cell phone.

Still battling a cold.

This is why I don't get sick. I can't stand the snotting, coughing, sneezing, and over all icky feeling. Besides the fact, I am still baffled with the fact that I can't find my cell phone. If I weren't sick, I wouldn't have fallen asleep and would have been watching my daughter. Thus, my phone would not be lost. Understand my logic about not getting sick?

I did not purchase a new phone because I am still holding out hope that I will find my phone. Instead, I opted to use my mother's OLD phone. I can't text or even press 1 button to get my messages.

I am really more pressed to have my phone because I have been sending out resumes so that I can return to work before the end of the year. I can call the phone to check the messages but I am comforted with knowing that I have a phone to use rather than no phone at all.

Lesson of hardknocks number 11, 983: Never let your toddler play with anything of value. Especially a toddler that can't talk!

2 comments:

thedrinkingbulter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thedrinkingbulter said...

check out my blog! i hope you like it... www.thedrinkingbutler.blogspot.com