Tuesday, September 12, 2006

1 Down 5 To Go

Well the summer quarter is over. This was my first quarter at Strayer University which caters to returning adult college students. They offer several undergraduate and graduate programs which can be completed on-line. Unless I choose, I do not have to take classes on campus.

I was introduced to Strayer by a friend whose husband wanted to complete his undergraduate studies but did not have time to attend conventional classes. I had a great experience during the summer session. Because I no longer work, I could attend classes at a traditional university but I am hooked as an on-line student. I complete the work at my leisure during the week. It is very convenient. Just 5 quarters to go and I will be the holder of a Bachelor's of Science degree with a concentration in Human Resource Management.

Oh by the way, I received A's in both classes. YEAH! APPLAUSE! CHEERS FROM THE AUDIENCE! Hey give me something please--remember I do not work and therefore lack adult interaction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, mother, wife, and Detroit native- I am very proud that you have listened to at least "one" of the things I encouraged you to do! YEAAAAAAAHHHH!(: You will knock the other semesters out with no problem! That little girl is cute as pie! She is getting to be a big girl! I have to see her again- before she is ten yrs. old, or before you move to the South of France, or before she has a baby Crystal to play with!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Keep it up and don't give up!!! Awesome!