Sunday, September 24, 2006

Vacation Over

Today is the last day of my "vacation" as classes resume tomorrow. In a way I am looking forward to attending my classes as it will give me some sort of brain stimulation.

I have enjoyed my two weeks off. NyCee and I traveled to Michigan and spent a week with the family. Rah! Saturday, I finally completed a task that I had been putting off for weeks. I cleaned my house. Not straightened up. I cleaned. I was on a mission. I was so in the zone that I let NyCee sleep until 12:30p.m. Well, I also let her sleep that late because she didn't have a nap on Friday and was cranky from her shots. Although, I should probably let her sleep that late more often. Normally I wake her up about 9:00a.m. even on the days that she does not go to daycare. I can get more done if I let her sleep.

She was upstairs with Lewis as I cleaned the downstairs. I went up there to put away a few items and he gave her a bath and selected her outfit for the day. It matched: socks and bib included. I was so proud of him. He will give her a bath but normally I have her clothes already laid out.

Today, we will just veg out and wait for Flavor of Love 2 to come on. I know, I know, I am addicted to that show. I blame my sister Tarisa. When she came to visit me, we watched the marathon of season 1 and now I get engrossed in the show. Okay, so you are thinking, "She didn't go to church this morning but she can watch Flavor of Love 2." We attend Wednesday night service so I am not pushing God to the side for Flavor Flav. But honestly, if you ever watch the show, you would be addicted too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw flavor of love today too and it was good, but next week will be better!!

Undomestic said...

I was addicted to the first season, but just couldn't stomach the 2nd one. I'll stick with project runway and all the new dramas.