Thursday, September 14, 2006

To Grandmother's house we go

NyCee woke up at 9:00a.m. laughing and playing in preparation to see grandma and grandpa. She is getting to be such a big girl. So big that she has learned a new game. It's called, "Let's splash water all over mommy's bathroom wall." Notice her little feet just kicking away in this photo.

If you look carefully, you can see the water on the mirror and the wall.

And when daddy tries to prevent her from splashing with her feet by leaning her forward, well she just splashes with her hands. Great. I tell her constantly not to splash the water but it is has if I am talking to the wall. I explained that she can not splash because the electrical outlet is right there and water and electricity do not mix. She does not pay any attention to that advice.

Well, after her bath she gets dressed. She wanted to show off her outfit. Look she is wearing shoes. Although, I suspect that will not last very long.

She's not really interested in the fact that I am trying to take her picture. (Excuse my pink houseslippers. I was trying to get the perfect shot)

Ms. Little Diva would not cooperate for her photo shoot. I guess she is just ready to take yet another trip to the airport. She is quite the little traveler.

As always, we will share photos of our adventure to grandma's house. NyCee will be attending her 1st pool party. Today, is her cousin Taliyah's 8th birthday. Happy Birthday Taliyah! Taliyah is having a pool party on Saturday. NyCee has a cute little bathing suit that her auntie's bought her. We will share lots of pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm grinning from ear-to-ear. I can hardly wait to see you guys! Have a safe trip. I'll see you soon.
Love Mama

Anonymous said...

She looks darling! I can't believe how big she looks! But you and Lewis are so tall, so I'm sure she's taking after her parents. Time to buy a ring seat and put her in the regular tub!!!!