Monday, September 04, 2006

Eureka!

I bought NyCee a bassinet which she never tolerated. If you lay her in it while she is sleeping, she will wake herself up within two or three minutes. So now it holds her blankets and toys.


Her grandparents bought her a swing. She can tolerate it in intervals but notice that it is lonely and empty sitting against the wall.


I bought her an exersaucer and boy does she love it. FINALLY!


She just smiles and laughs when she is in it. She has even begun to turn herself around.


I can move it easily between the kitchen and the family room. NyCee does not like to be in a room by herself. As long as she can see me, she will sit in her chair or exersaucer.


Recently,I caught her practicing her Ms. America wave.


Macy's day parade here she comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course she wants something in which she can be mobil. Look who her jet-setting, always moving momma is (smile)! That just means she's just like you!