Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vegging out

We woke up this morning to the sound of rain drops hitting the window.

It was then that NyCee and I decided that we would veg out today. It has been a really hot summer with very little rain. So we thought we'd stay in our jammies and watch the rain fall from the sky.

We stood on the porch and watched the puddles form in the grass.

Also, as I was packing last night I discovered these cool socks that someone bought for NyCee as a gift. I forgot all about these. I bet Lewis wishes I had forgotten about them too. I put them on her and she shook her feet constantly to make them rattle.

"Why does mommy do this to me and take pictures of it?"
We are only allowed a 1/2 day to veg out as we have to get packed. NyCee is going to see her grandma and grandpa tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and grandma and grandpa can't wait to see our little boop boop. Oh, and you too! lol just kidding, we can't wait to see you both.
Love Mama