Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Peek-a-boo

Last night I discovered that NyCee knows how to play peek-a-boo. Okay, well she knows how to play the 5 month old version of peek-a-boo. Her version consists of pulling the covers over her head and...............


assuming that I will come and pull them down. We went through this about 3 or 4 times before I realized what she was doing.

I have no idea why this is fascinating to me. I have two nephews and a niece. I was around children constantly. Perhaps I should get out of the house and interact with adults. Maybe then these little spectacles will not seem so grand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't nothin' wrong with loving the new things that YOUR little angel does, I don't care if you've been around a thousand other kids all your life. She is too cute, Dayna.

Love,
Auntie Nita